The PTO is a group of Parents and Educators who work together to raise funds to plan enrichment activities to help students.
President: Brooke Schena Vice President: Alison Kuenlan
Treasurer: Alicia Korinow Secretary/Principal: Jen Rubera
PTO Meeting Dates
- 9/28/21 Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minutes
- 10/26/21 Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minutes
- 11/30/21 Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minutes
- 12/14/21 Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minutes
- 1/25/22 Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minutes
- 2/15/21 Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minutes
- 3/29/21 Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minutes
- 4/26/21 Meeting Agenda and Meeting Minutes
Walnut Square Alumni
Do you have a favorite family recipe? Share it with the Walnut Square Community! Last year the Walnut Square School PTO published a cookbook with favorite family recipes that our students brought to school. It was such a big hit, that we have decided to do it again and include Walnut Square alumni! a To participate, please submit one or two of your favorite recipes along with any photos you’d like us to include. We will compile all the recipes and photos over the next month or so and publish a cookbook full of appetizers, entrees and desserts that will be sold for our spring fundraiser.
You can print up the template and handwrite your recipe, or you can make a copy and type it. Please include the years you attended Walnut Square School. If you have any school pictures, we’d love to include them! The deadline to submit recipes is Tuesday, March 1st.
Please email Jen Rubera firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacqui Brent email@example.com if you have any questions and/or submit recipes. You can also mail the recipe to:
Walnut Square School
645 Main St.
Haverhill, MA 01830
Thank you for your consideration!