Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week is next week, and we’d like to celebrate the staff at Walnut Square and thank them for their hard work and dedication! We need your help and hope you are able to participate in the activities we have planned.
We would also appreciate the following donations: chocolate (various kinds) and gift cards to various places/stores, and small gifts. We plan to have a staff raffle for staff to win the donated gift cards/gifts. If you are able to donate, please donate by Tuesday, May 3rd. Thank you so much for helping to make this week amazing for the staff!
Walnut Square PTO
Monday, May 2nd : “Donut: forget that you are awesome!
- PTO will serve coffee and doughnuts for staff in the morning.
Tuesday, May 3rd : Teachers are Noteworthy!
- Write your teacher a note and bring it to school.
- Write a message in chalk for your teacher on the pavement at Walnut Square (chalk will be outside on the steps on Monday after school).
- Write a nice email to your teacher.
Wednesday, May 4th : Lunch for our Teachers!
- PTO will be hosting a lunch for the staff during their lunch time.
Thursday, May 5th: My Teacher’s a Treat!
- We would like to have a chocolate bar of different chocolate treats for staff. If you are interested in donating, please send in a bag of chocolates or other chocolate treats to school by Tuesday, May 3rd.
Friday, May 6th: Friday: Fun Fruit Cup Friday!
- PTO will be serving fruit and yogurt to the staff on Friday morning.