Thank you to the families who have completed the Walnut Square Parent Feedback/Survey. This is used by Site Council to help us plan and write the goals in our School Improvement Plan.
Families, your feedback is appreciated! Click on one of the links below to complete this brief survey.
- Walnut Square Parent Feedback/Survey para los Padres de la Escuela Walnut Square
- Walnut Square Parent Feedback Survey /Pesquisa de feedback dos pais da Walnut Square
The Site Council is a balanced group of educators and families who meet monthly to discuss and develop the School Improvement Plan. To read Walnut Square’s School Improvement Plan, please visit https://walnutsquare.haverhill-ps.org/school-improvement-plan/.
Congratulations to the students in Mrs. Abreu’s and Mrs. Smith’s Kindergarten classroom for winning the attendance prize for the month of September! We celebrated today with a family breakfast and our guests from the Haverhill Fire Department- Lt. Picard, FF Ramas, and FF Riley. Thank you for a great morning! Pictures will be posted soon!
As we continue to learn and grow, we have many events planned that are posted on the calendar on the Walnut Square website. You can subscribe to the calendar and have updates on your phone or computer. To learn more about this, click here to watch a brief video.
At Walnut Square, we have a closet with extra clothes for students. We are in need of the following items: packages of new underwear size 4-8, socks, and unisex clothing, sized 4-8
If you would like to donate any of the items, please bring them to school.
Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy the LONG weekend!
Mark Your Calendar!
- Monday, October 10th: NO SCHOOL-HOLIDAY
- Wednesday, October 12th: Early Release Day- Dismissal is 11:35 am
- Thursday, October 13th: Kindergarten Fire Safety Field Trip to Sacred Hearts School
- Friday, October 14th: Wear Black and Gold for the Bruins Home Opener
- Monday, October 17th: PTA meeting right after school
- Friday, October 21st: Polished Dental Comes to Walnut Square
- Wednesday, October 26th: K-8 Progress Reports Issued- 1st Trimester
- Thursday, October 27th: K-8 Parent Teacher Conferences
- Friday, October 28th: Pumpkin Parade 2:30-2:50pm
- Wednesday, November 9th: PTA meeting right after school